What are cookies?
In order for most websites to work properly, they need to collect certain basic information about their users. To this end websites rely on cookies – small text files, which are stored on Your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when You visit websites. Cookies contain basic information about Your internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to our website every time You revisit it, so it can recognize Your computer or mobile device.
Cookies serve many functions but in general we process cookies on our website for the following purposes:
- to remember the parts of site visited by the user to provide engaging content for the site visitors and further disclose issues that are topical for the users;
- to provide the smooth browsing experience for visitors by verifying and ensuring compatibility of the site with the device and browser version;
- to remember users’ settings (e.g., language preferences, preferred country of remittance, authentication details, etc.);
- to maintain the statistics on how often users visit certain parts of the site, the data is implemented by developers of the site to tailor its usability and enhance the performance.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable You to navigate around our website and use its features. Without these cookies we would be unable to enable the use of our Website’s features. We also rely on essential cookies to ensure data security on our payment pages and to comply with industry security standards.
- Performance cookies. We rely on performance (analytics) cookies to help us understand how You arrived at our website, how and how long You use it and how we can improve Your user experience. These cookies are anonymous and do not process Your personal data. Some of the performance cookies we use are issued as part of services provided by selected third parties.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices You make on our website and provide enhanced, more personal features for You.